This is the message that will be sent (although you can also add your own message in the Message box above):
Your friend [ Clare ] of [Cascade Transport <firstname.lastname@example.org> ] has suggested you might be interested in AbHaulier, the software [ Clare ] uses to produce and submit abnormal load notifications. AbHaulier is already used to submit around 65% of all abnormal load notifications across the UK.
You can find out more about AbHaulier by clicking here. There is a 30 day free trial of the software available too.
- Free Trial, free training and free support
- Producing and submitting a notification takes only a minute or two
- Route planning is based on Google maps so it’s user friendly with drag and drop route alteration
- Multiple vehicles can be added to a notification
- Regular or monthly notifications can be saved and sent out each month in a couple of clicks
- Each notification contains a map link so drivers and authorities can easily see the notified route
- Network Rail structures and their weight tolerances are displayed as well as over 5000 other abnormal load restrictions
- Notifications can be branded to suit your company
There is also a FREE TO USE version of the software that can be downloaded here.